Monday, August 11, 2008

Trying again to Earn a Little Money

Ok, I'm at it again. I have agreed to give PayU2Blog a try as well as I am still on the list for ReviewMe. Occasionally you will find a post or two that doesn't necessarily fit into my 'norm' of posting. That's ok. Take a look. If you don't like it, please let me know. No one complained before. I just wasn't sure if it was the right thing for me. But right now... I need a little something to distract me as well as bring in a little extra spending money. Everyone I talked to about it said it is easy and it sounded like I might actually enjoy it. I'll let you know as well. Not sure exactly when I will start getting assignments. We'll see as it happens. More later...

3 comments:

pam said...

Hey, just cuz you work in a link doesn't mean the rest of your words are meaningless!

We're not going away and you can't make us! Nanny Nanny Boo Boo!

Heh... I must have been channeling my 7 year old self....

Jody said...

Try Pay Per Post and Social Spark. :)

wRitErsbLock said...

I prefer PU2B for creativity enhancement. PPP was good for big $, but it also smacked my google page rank. And the lowered PR made me ineligible for the big $ opps on PPP.