Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Something Different for a Vacation

I am always on the lookout for different places to go on vacation. Even for a weekend. While we don't live near Missouri, Branson was brought to my attention. It actually has different types of vacation packages... particularly for couples. The one for a family of four was decent. It was 3 nights, 4 days and tickets to attractions in the area. Better than what I could get here for Wally World in Orlando.

A couple of items caught my attention for the attractions that sounded fun and different for us... the Branson Scenic Railroad, Caves and Caverns, and the World's Largest Antique Toy Museum. While there are caverns in Florida, I have never had a chance to go to them. And we have AmTrac. Ugh. I think it would be cool to go on a scenic railroad ride. They also have listed different shows available and shopping. Not big into those, but you can go see them and let me know about it.

With the rivers and lakes around the place, and the fact that Tater now knows how to fish... that might be a blast as well. Sigh. One day. I'll keep my eyes open and put stuff on my blog, so that in the future... I can search back and say... oh yaa... let's try that place.

No comments: