Monday, August 25, 2008

Finally, the First Day of School Pictures

Yipee, I finally got a few minutes to get the pictures together. Here is Tater showing off his backpack (which Bou was kind enough to pass on to my boys):

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Waiting for the bus:

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

The bus is finally here:

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

There goes my first grader:

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

While I don't have pictures of Tot getting out of the car or waiting to go to school. I did get a first day picture of him in his pre-Kindergarten class.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

3 comments:

pam said...

They are *so* sweet, all serious and ready for school. Awwww...

wRitErsbLock said...

that busstop one, for some reason, made me laugh. the suspicious look on Tot's face

Bou said...

Oh he did end up liking it!!!

They are so smoochy!