Thursday, August 07, 2008

Lifting Weights - who needs them?

Poor Happy dog is having problems with his back legs. We took him to the vet yesterday afternoon but we still don't have a good answer. The problem being that Hubby and I have to lift/drag him outside or inside. He can't walk or drag himself while on painkillers. Yaa... it was a long afternoon and even a longer evening. I think I fell asleep around 4am. Tot got up at 6am. Hence, not much on the blog until now. More later... we have dental appointments, and other stuff to get done...

5 comments:

Richmond said...

Oh no!! Poor Happy... I hope that you find answers soon - and that they are good ones...

pam said...

So sorry to hear that Happy is not getting around well. :(

Sometimes steroids can correct that problem.

Vered said...

Yeah, sometimes life interferes with blogging. :)

Hang in there!

Jen said...

I don't know how you manage. You have to be like the one person I know that gets less sleep then me!

Quality Weenie said...

Is it more one side then the other? Could be stroke or nerve damage or pinched nerve or disk.

You could consult a holistic vet or vet chiropractor.