Thursday, December 30, 2004

When It’s Cold

You have to bundle those kids up in something warm. Here they are playing out in Mamaw’s yard. Click images to enlarge.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Here is #1 Son with gloves on that are just a little too big (they are my sister’s gloves).

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

And we couldn’t get #2 Son to stand still for this photo. I still wanted to put this out. Family and friends that could not make it to the funeral for my Dad, here is his new headstone. I think my Mom and Sister did a great job for Christmas.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us


4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Your boys are SO cute :) Sorry to hear of your dad, I backtracked to November and got caught up. It's very nice they decorated it with trees for Christmas. Big hugs to you this holiday season.

vw bug said...

Thanks! Hope you have a Happy New Year!

Anonymous said...

LW here, and those boys are wonderful! Thanks for sharing the photos, esp. of your father's new tombstone, and consider yourself hugged as well (unless that is going to get me in trouble... :)

vw bug said...

LW: You could give me a hug in person, even a kiss on the cheek and my Husband would not even think twice. Luckily, neither one of us is the jealous type. So THANK You for the hug. I appreciate virtual hugs as well as real ones.