Sunday, December 19, 2004

Went Out On A Date

For the first time in over a year and half, my Husband and I went out on a date. In order for this to happen, we had to find some sucker, err kind soul to take care of our two boys. And it happened.

I have a picture of this poor wonderful person with the two kids. This is BEFORE we left. You ought to see what everyone looked like when we got home! (click picture to enlarge)

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

6 comments:

Harvey said...

mmmm... hot babysitter...

Is this, by any chance, one of my blogoffspring?

That 1 Guy said...

Wow, cute babysitter! I take it either you guys weren't out long, or she didn't have to go to school on Monday!

;)

Feisty said...

Well, I'm obviously not on the same page as Harvey or the beer brains guy...I just was wondering how the date went.

;-)

vw bug said...

Christina: Thanks for asking! It was WONDERFUL. We went out to dinner and then to his Christmas party. I really enjoyed it. I'm hoping we can go out again in January.

Bou said...

Did I tell you how pretty you looked that night?? You really did!

vw bug said...

Sally: nope, you are the only one that rated that second picture... so Bou is a perfect 10! Thanks!