Friday, December 31, 2004

Missing a Day or Two

One Two Three - GO! We will be driving back the WHOLE way tomorrow. No stopping overnight, no sitting still while eating, and the rest of the insanity. 2 kids, 1 dog, 1 dad driving and 1 insane mother.

For those blogs I love to read, but haven't had a chance to post anything (and for those I have gotten to but don't stay more than 30 seconds):

Happy New Year!

Gotta run, both kids are up and driving me crazy! Time to start packing, finding all the toys, and and and... oops, guess I ought to feed them breakfast first and get them dressed. GRIN. The packing can wait until later... since we aren't leaving until morning.

4 comments:

Feisty said...

Happy New Year!

Stay safe.

Jennifer said...

Have a safe trip and GOOD LUCK! :)

Bou said...

We're leaving tomorrow too. I'm hoping the I-75 traffic is not so bad. Remember that time you and I drove back from Thanksgiving and it took us nearly 12 hours? No thanks. I have no desire to repeat that...

Anonymous said...

Wow, you're brave! It's 7:30p.m here, and I'm not going anywhere near the roads until tomorrow. New Year's Eve is scary. Have a safe trip.

Sally