Sunday, December 26, 2004

How to Decorate A Christmas Tree

While at Mamaw’s house, we let the boys decorate their own Christmas tree. #2 Son didn’t do much but run off with the ornaments, #1 Son on the other hand, had some fun. We took some pictures. I love how #1 Son tried to put all the ornaments together in one spot. I kept turning the tree. My Husband and I would make suggestions on putting it on other branches. Sometimes it worked. GRIN. Click to enlarge the pictures.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Thanks to ImageShack for Free Image Hosting

3 comments:

Harvey said...

Well, if the ornaments are all in one spot, then you don't have to waste time looking at the rest of the tree.

Very efficient :-)

Harvey said...

Sally - did you blame the rearrangement on Santa? :-)

Harvey said...

He's every bit as real as the Tooth Fairy.

Although I've never SEEN the Tooth Fairy, I *have* seen the money, and that's good enough for me :-)