Friday, December 03, 2004

Webblog Voting Time! Have some Fun

I am going to promote some of my favorite blogs… take the time to click the links below and go vote!

votedfor.gif Bad Example – vote at Best of the Top 100 - 250

Ogre's View - vote at Best of the Top 500 - 1000

Boudicca’s Voice – vote at Best of the Top 1000 - 1750

Mellow Drama – vote at Best of the Top 2500 - 3500

Prochein Amy - vote at Best of the Top 3500 - 5000

Iowa Geek - vote at New Blog

IMAO - vote at Best Humor Blog

Instapundit - vote at Best Overall Blog

6 comments:

Bou said...

Thank you Blog Daughter!!!

And thanks for bringing this to my attention about Harvey. I just posted it.

Harvey said...

*blush*

Aw, shucks!

You're a sweetie :-)

Amy said...

Thanks for the endorsement! It is great to be a fav!!!

Doug H said...

Thanks! I hadn't seen this yet, a double surprise! I'm voting early and often... :-)

Jody said...

First let me thank you for listing us as one of your favorite blogs. Second, I didn't even know we were nominated, so thanks again. WooHoo!

Ogre said...

Why thank you so much!