Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Slay or is it sleigh?

I’ll never think of Jingle Bells the same way again. My Husband and his humor got me. He told me that Jingle Bells was a song for murders. It talked about slaying. “What fun it is to ride and sing a ‘slaying’ song tonight”. In my 40 years I have NEVER thought of it in those terms. Now I’ll never get it out of my head!

And trust me there are a few other songs he ‘butchered’ for me as well. I decided to be kind to you and only ruin Jingle Bells for you and not any of the others. ;-)

Just before posting this I remembered something from my teenage years…

Jingle Bells
Batman Smells
Robin laid an egg…

That’s all I remember. And I believe that must be almost as bad as the ‘slaying’ of Jingle Bells. I love the Holiday Season!

3 comments:

Jody said...

That just takes the song to a whole new level. And it will never be the same... for anyone who reads this post! My brother has the same crazy ability to warp songs. Sometimes I just hate him for it. :)

Amy said...

...
The Batmobile lost it's wheel
and the Joker got away!

Bou said...

Ack! I hate him for this!!!