Wednesday, December 08, 2004

What Never to do in the Bathroom

Never Ever turn your head away from the son that is on the toilet. #2 Son let out a yelp, I turned my head to see what he had done, suddenly I feel a warm wetness go down my leg. We have a special toilet seat with a guard. Something like:

pottyseat


My #1 Son had discovered that if you lift your pe-nis, it sprays which ever way you aim it. You can miss that wonderful guard on that toilet seat and get Mom’s leg. Now the question is… will he try it again? Is it time for me to get a stool for him to stand on? AAAAAGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH.

BTW, #2 Son had closed the door on his fingers. Not hard, but enough to make him yelp. Did not even get a red mark on the fingers. Little turkey! I wonder if they are starting to work together to get Mom?


3 comments:

Harvey said...

Soon he'll be writing his name in the snow.

Or SHOULD be.

You need to get out of Florida so this little man can lead a full life :-)

Ogre said...

Now just wait until he finds out he can pee outdoors! "Can I go pee on that tree? How about that one?"

Bou said...

Oh yeah! Boys love to pee outdoors. You just have to make sure it's not a habit. A friend of mine was at a party where she saw a 9year old whip it out when there was a bathroom available.... right there in the back yard in front of God and Country, like the whole world was his toilet!