Wednesday, December 08, 2004

More humor for Dreaded Wednesdays

My twisted, odd sense of humor has come into play. I seldom let it out on the blog, but I just cannot resist this one. I was over at Whimsy Capricious and saw this entry of “New Blogger Seeks Silly People for Blatant Wind-Up”. Following the link she left, I went and read this entry on “Women In The West Are A Disgrace”. I’m not sure if I laughed more at what he wrote or the comments. From the comments at Whimsy Capricious, That1Guy from Drunken Wisdom wrote:
“I was reading that, just smiling to myself, but when I read; "I am the greatest man since Jesus Christ, how the devil will a few peasants not agreeing with me strike a blow against my ego?", I about blew beer all over my monitor! That was just too funny!

He's like a blogging troll! And to think that some idiots took this seriously?!”

Again, this is my twisted, odd sense of humor that finds that particular entry on Women in the West extremely funny. Go on… go take a peak and see what silly thing this man wrote up that caused such an uproar. Happy Wednesday!

2 comments:

vw bug said...

Not a bad idea! Though I think the jobs available would be more fun to go and comment on, if they had a comment area!

Sir Peter Maxwell said...

You peasant bloggers are very keen indeed.

A commenting system is being implemented on the site, the job section's is already up and running so feel free to leave your remarks.

http://www.sirpetermaxwell.com/jobs/