Thursday, December 02, 2004

Ingle Bells Now

Seems my #1 Son has discovered the song of Jingle Bells. He sings it something like this:

Ingle Bells
Ingle Bells
Ingle Bells NOW!

Repeat (louder). Repeat (louder). Repeat (at top of lungs)

Start over.

It certainly is entertaining. Well, it was until his brother was asleep and he decided to the do the part at the top of his lungs in his brother’s face. Sigh. I just can’t be two places at once. As hard as I try, it just doesn’t work and I’m just not quite that fast on my feet. Some how #2 Son did NOT like being woke up with someone screaming in his face. Can’t imagine why (Sarcasm here), since it was a Christmas song.

3 comments:

vw bug said...

Hello Jen H: now I wonder what my kids will be doing to each other in the next year. Sounds like it will be entertaining trying to keep them from playing 'jokes' on one another.

vw bug said...

Sigh. Hit publish too soon. Jen H - I was going to finish with: 'joke' - using that word LOOSELY

As it is, I find it entertaining right now how #2 Son tries to imitate everything #1 Son does. It drives #1 Son crazy.Since #1 Son is always taking toys from #2 Son (I have to keep such a close eye on that) it is nice to see #2 Son can do something to drive #1 Son crazy. Ahhh. Paybacks start at such an early age.

Harvey said...

Doesn't sound TOO much worse than the damnable Christmas music they make us listen to at work all day :-/