Saturday, September 29, 2007

Meme Here...

It was really hard not to pretend I was Tater and answer these... but here are my answers... for Lemon Stand and Tink

1. Who was your first prom date?
Danny

2. Who was your first roommate?
Nope, no roommate unless you count my first hubby.

3. Where did you go on your first ride on an airplane?
The one I remember was from Nebraska to Guam with stops in Seattle and Hawaii. (stole this from my sister, but I actually do remember this plane ride... we almost turned around and went back to Hawaii since the back doors didn't shut correctly).

UPDATE From my mom: We did turn around and go back .............Mom


4. When you snuck out of your house for the first time, who was it with?
Don't remember ever sneaking out of the house.

5. Whose wedding were you in the first time?
Tink's.

6. What was the first concert you ever went to?
Uhhh.... no clue

7. First tattoo or piercing?
Pierced ears.

Everyone has been tagged... phew....

1 comment:

Lemon Stand said...

Just because I don't want to do the laundry...

1. Didn't go to any prom.
2. Can't remember. In the military barracks they come and go pretty quickly.
3. Japan, where I was born, to Germany, where my father got stationed. I think I was about 1 year old.
4. Never did.
5. My own.
6. It was either Night Ranger or the Oak Ridge Boys. I can't remember. I won both tickets and they were done for the Cadets at the Air Force Academy but those of us from local bases could go.
7. Pierced ears when I was 16, I think. (Although I always wanted to get a tattoo on the bottom of my foot that said 'Made in Japan' :o)