Saturday, September 08, 2007

A Day Late!

Seems every year, Bou takes me to Sushi for my birthday and I forget hers. Geeze! Then again there was the time I was 9 months late mailing my mom her birthday gift. So, it really has nothing to do with Bou and everything to do with me.

I did a search on s.xy male chef and couldn't believe what I found, but nothing worth posting. Made a few changes in the wording and still nothing worth wild. I was very disappointed. I figured I would be able to get Bou a nice gift if she didn't have to cook every night and it was at least eye candy. ;-)

Don't even try male maid. That made me want to barf. Submissive, french costumes. ewwwwwwwwwww

Sorry Bou... guess I'm stuck just saying Happy Belated Birthday.

1 comment:

Bou said...

LOL!! You weren't late. It's Sept 8. Heh!

Yeah, submissive men in french costumes do nothing for me. Blech.

And trust me, I'd not have remembered if something hadn't occured that made my mind go, "Bing! Holy crap! It's her birthday!" I don't remember people's birthdays to save my life. ;-)

OOOO! When you come over Thursday you can see my ceramic frog! The boys got me two little ones also, that have their mouths open, so I want to get them to barf plants... I need to get that done so your boys can see it!!!