Monday, September 03, 2007

What Was For Dinner Last Night?

Seems I had some frozen Lasagna sauce and decide to make some... much to my surprise it was v.e.r.y sweet. Yuck. The boys loved it and ate every bite. Sigh.


Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Need more garlic bread. Though, they refused to eat my keylime pie. It was yummy. Nice and tart. Both boys spit out the little tiny bite they took of it. All mine!!!! And my neighbor's tree has a ton more keylimes getting ready for the picking.

4 comments:

GUYK said...

glad it came out okay. The majority of that frozen quick meal stuff that I try looks and tastes like it has already been ate..

wRitErsbLock said...

Note to self: plan trip down south to coordinate with key lime picking season

vw bug said...

GuyK: Ohhh... I wasn't very clear. That was sauce I made about a month ago. I made too much, so I froze some of it to use again. It was slightly sweet when I first made it, but I didn't think too much of it... but the frozen stuff. Yuck!!! Definitely too sweet for me.

wRitErsbLock: sure... just let me know!

Ogre said...

Thank goodness!

I read the title and thought you were going to have a story about examining midnight evidence that one of the little ones left lying around...