Wednesday, September 12, 2007

More Humor for Dreaded Wednesday

A very loud, unattractive, mean-acting woman walked into Wal-Mart with her two kids, yelling obscenities at them all the way through the entrance. The Wal-Mart Greeter said pleasantly "Good morning, and welcome to Wal-Mart. Nice children you have there. Are they twins?"

The ugly woman stopped yelling long enough to say, "Hell no they ain't." "The oldest one's 9 and the other one's 7. Why the hell would you think they're twins? Are you blind, or just stupid?"

"I'm neither blind nor stupid, Ma'am," replied the greeter. "I just couldn't believe you got laid twice. Have a good day and thank you for shopping at Wal-Mart."

3 comments:

wRitErsbLock said...

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

Lemon Stand said...

Thank you so much for the chuckle! (And I hope the little one is doing better! I've been there with two of my four kids.)

physics geek said...

Thanks Val. I needed a good laugh.