Thursday, September 13, 2007

Hair grows too fast in this house

New hair cuts occurred this weekend. I was amazed at how much hair was on my boys. They grow it like weeds grow in the yard. Unbelievable. Even the beautician was amazed. I asked the boys if I could take their picture when we got home. Tater posed... I'm in so much trouble when he gets older...

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Tot held a toy in front of his face, so I told him I really wanted to just get his hair cut, not any toys. He bent over so I could get the top of his head. I laughed. What a card...

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

3 comments:

wRitErsbLock said...

your boys are so cute!

Bou said...

You know today, I bent down and gave Tot a big smooch on his hairline near his cheek. He spent about 10 seconds wiping it off. It cracked me up. but... i could not resist. He was soooo smoochy.

vw bug said...

He does that to me as well. He is a stinker some days. ;-)