Monday, September 03, 2007

Mrs. Who Made Me Do It.

Ok ok... she did not come through the electrons and force my fingers to select answers to the questions.. but she made me curious and I had to give it a shot...

How will I die?
Your Result: You will die in your sleep.
 

A peaceful departure into the next life. You are blessed with the good fortune of passing from sleep into eternity. Do not fear sleep. To dream into the next life is a rare gift.

You will die while saving someone's life.
 
You will die while having sex.
 
You will die of boredom.
 
You will be murdered.
 
You will die from a terminal illness.
 
You will die in a nuclear holocaust.
 
You will die in a car accident.
 
How will I die?
Create a Quiz


Guess that's better than my sis who is going to die of Boredom.

7 comments:

pam said...

me too. the sleep thing. we can only hope these are accurate. ;)

Mrs. Who said...

Hey...I'm a teacher. It's my JOB to make people curious!! (But I'm glad you go peacefully, just the same...unless it's like my grandpa...he went peacefully in his sleep, unlike the passengers screaming in the car he was driving at the time!)

Contagion said...

While having sex, YAY!

Lemon Stand said...

I have, so far, been successful in avoiding clinking on that link. (No matter how Mrs. Who tempts me!) I don't want to know how I'll die. I know it will be too soon for me. I am still writing down things I want to do before I die....

Bou said...

Good Lord. I got that I'll die while having sex. Holy crap.

physics geek said...

Apparently I'll fail while having sex, so I've got that goin' for me.

GUYK said...

shot by a jealous husband at the age of 99? Naaa