Monday, September 24, 2007

Muscle Man Boy

Tot loves to pose for pictures. He was 'taking' off his shirt when it ended up on his back. I asked him to pose for me as a muscle man and here is what I got (click to enlarge - it is worth it to see his face):

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us


Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us


Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

This is why this boy stays alive. He can drive me to insanity quickly but just as quickly look cute and make me smile. He is definitely a handful.

3 comments:

pam said...

ROFL!!!!! How cute is that??? I'd be rolling on the floor laughing at this kid. What a hoot!

But it does look like he has a little six pack already... ;)

Bou said...

Ask your Mom if she doesn't see your Dad in these pix. I'm telling you now, if you had baby pix of your Dad, this is what they would look like.

Mrs. Who said...

Holy cow! Do you have a stick handy to beat off the girls that will hanging all over him? (Trust me, it'll be here before you know it!)