Saturday, August 13, 2005

When I Need Tater to Go

I call Bou! Ok, my rhyming stinks... but so does Tater's poop. And when he is pulling the 'stall' tactic, I just pick up the phone and call Bou. I'm serious, that woman is a laxative for my son. Even if she calls here versus me calling her... he goes.

I remember in my first marriage, whenever my ex and I were fooling around, she would call. It didn't matter when; day, night, lunch... if we tried to fool around, she called. Happily, it doesn't happen with this marriage. GRIN.

Instead it is my son and his potty time. If he is trying to poop, Bou calls. Day, night. Her timing is remarkable. As well as her ability to make Tater actually go! He has sat in there for 8 minutes and never went... she calls and you hear the scream "I went Poo poo! Come see!"

Thank you Bou. Hmmmm. If I could get you to call a little earlier in the day and once at night before bedtime... GRIN.

6 comments:

Tammi said...

That just cracks me up. :-)

She's gonna "poop" when she reads this! Ha - get it?!?! ok - going to get more coffee now.

Sally said...

LOL!

Harvey said...

Bou - never call me. I'm on my first marriage :-D

Marie said...

Now there's something for Bou's resume!!!

Bou said...

Thank you, thank you. *takes big bow* The mere sound of my voice gets that kids bowels moving. It truly is amazing. I wish she were lying to you... but she is not. :)

Patriot Xeno said...

You clearly should not have answered the phone all those times...

I barely answer the phone when I'm watching TV. During a commercial break. With the phone next to me. If it's important they'll leave a message - I choose to not be interrupted at somebody else's convenience.