Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Humor for Dreaded Wednesday

Jennifer visited a psychic of some local repute. In a dark and hazy room,
peering into a crystal ball, the mystic delivered the grave news: :There's
no easy way to say this, so I'll just be blunt-prepare yourself to be a
widow. Your husband will die a violent and horrible death this year."
Visibly shaken, Jennifer stared at the women's lined face, then at the
single flickering candle and then down at her hands. She took a few deep
breathes to compose herself. She simply had to know. She met the fortune's
tellers gaze, steadied her voice and asked:" Will I be acquitted?"

2 comments:

Oddybobo said...

Bwahahahahahahaha!

Richmond said...

Hahahahahaha! I laughed so hard my kids came running in to see what was up! Thanks, I needed that.... :-)