Saturday, August 27, 2005

Opps

Sorry folks, I am new at this and I didn't get the photos linked right for VW. I will attempt to post her photos again later as I'm running out of time right now. Any advise is greatly appreciated. Sigh. Sorry Mom. Just like a child to mess up things you trust them with. And, it seemed like such a simple assignment.

But, you can go over to my site, From Chaos to Serendipity, and help name hurricanes.

Side note from VW - I put in Queen Boudicca!!!! What can you come up with?

2 comments:

Nancy said...

There's a glitch in your system. I just went over to Chaos to Serendipity and while the post titles are up, no writing in regards to the actual posts aren't.

Sticks said...

Nancy-try again. It must have just been a fluke. It was working just fine when I checked it. Thanks for stopping by.