Friday, August 19, 2005

Tink's Birthday

This poem says it best! Happy Birthday Tink.

Glad You're My Sister

I just want you to know how happy I am
to have you for a Sister
There are times.. like right now...
When I want to let you know exactly how I feel.

To put it simply, I don't just love you.. I really like you!
Even if you weren't my sister, I'd still enjoy being with you.

It's true that we've had occasional disagreements over the years,
but that's how we got to know each other better...
to respect one another's self-worth
and value each other's uniqueness

I appreciate the many ways you've helped me.
You have a real talent for knowing just when I need you the most
I know I can count on you for support and encouragement,
and you've always been able to make me feel good about myself... and life.

You brought something special to our family, too.
Life just wouldn't be the same without you...
and all the wonderful memories you've given me.
I'm so happy to have you as my sister!

No comments: