Sunday, August 07, 2005

Calling All Helpers

There are no more hosts lined up for Karnival of Kidz. We need you.

It's easy. It drives traffic to your site. And you get to check out all the kid stories before anyone else!

Just send a note to karnival.kids (at) gmail.com saying that you volunteer.

Two people have offered to moderate KoK and make sure those people who offer to help out, have someone to go to and get help! For the rest of August, Amy of Prochein Amy is taking care of KoKs for me. After that we have Michele of Letters from NYC for the month of September. And it looks like Amy will be back for October. Phew. Give these women something to do. Volunteer. Help keep those Monday Smiles coming each week.

Side Note: Now you know why I'm not in sales nor writing for an advertising company. GRIN.

3 comments:

ArmyWifeToddlerMom said...

I will take November.....

VW Bug said...

Hi ArmyWife: Thank you! I was worried about November... that month is 'iffy' as to whether I would be ready to take it back or not. You just made my life a whole lot easier! Thanks again!

Sissy said...

I told Amy I'd be willing to host a week. If you all need any additional help...just let me know.