Friday, August 05, 2005

Sleep, oh Precious Sleep

How is it that when my children sleep through the night, I don’t? The first time in 2 weeks, both boys slept through the night. What I call sleeping through the night is the time when both boys are asleep and last night both slept from 9:30pm to 4am. Over 6 hours! And I wake up with a foot cramp around 1am. ARGHHHhhhh.

It was weird. It was on the top of my foot. I don’t ever remember having a foot cramp on the top of my foot before. But those suckers hurt as much as the ones on the bottom. Woke me up. Such is life. Hopefully with the vitamins today (and a couple of bananas), it won’t happen again. It being the foot cramp. I definitely want the boys to sleep through the night again. GRIN.

Hope everyone has a great weekend – and don’t forget to get in those Karnival of Kidz entries!

4 comments:

Lasciate said...

And here I was, about to suggest bananas...but anyway, I hope it doesn't happen again! Have a good weekend, VW, and I hope you had a very nice birthday!

Oddybobo said...

Yay! sleep. boo! footcramp.

Sally said...

"Roof" foot cramp is bad.

I wonder if cowgirl "exercises" would help counteract it? ;-)

Jody Halsted said...

I think it's a mother's curse. Brenna sleeps all night & I'm still up at least once to check on her.