Sunday, August 28, 2005

7 Hours Sleep

Hello All! Just a quick couple of posts. Everyone is asleep but me. I am so tired of working. My Mom is a workaholic when it comes to cleaning. How a woman who is almost seventy can outwork me is amazing. But I finally go sleep last night. We'll see how it goes today. Maybe, just maybe, I can finally keep up with her.

And I woke up to:

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Not exactly what I needed to see this early in the morning. Still too close to Pensacola for my safety. I will keep a close eye on it to make sure my family and friends are not hit. Then again, I would hate for this storm to go in anywhere. Wouldn't it be nice if it just died out in the Gulf?

A good website with more information than most people can even understand is the Crown Weather site. That link above takes you straight to Hurricane Katrina information. Just be sure to keep scrolling through the info, there are some fantastic pictures towards the bottom.

4 comments:

Harvey said...

Should I just face south and blow as hard as I can? :-)

VW Bug said...

Yes Harv! Please! Very very hard!

ArmyWifeToddlerMom said...

Hey, can I borrow your mom when you are done, I have I spare bed....no dog to lick her, and there is plenty to do....

Marie said...

Then send her up my way! I can keep her busy for a looooong time!