Saturday, August 06, 2005

A Quick Post

Busy weekend ahead. Bought the paint yesterday for our bathrooms, need to pack up some more and get other parts straightened out. Time to get this house on the market! They have the insulation in the walls, they have started the stucco on the outside and it is getting done faster than I thought it would. What's that? Our new house.

Want a good laugh? Go visit THIS POST from Bou about cleaning your room. But you really should start with THIS POST she found at Velociworld. And my Mom would enjoy them both. I remember the first time my Mom came to visit me at work. I thought her jaw was going to hit the floor. My desk was clean, the drawers completely organized and I had organized a bunch of other stuff in the office. I can't remember exactly when she said it... but eventually she just had to ask how I could be so organized at work and such a slob at home. GRIN.

Enjoy and more later!

2 comments:

Bou said...

Oh my desk at work... blech. I need to post on this frickin' 6S thing they have going on. Inspections on tidiness in the work place. As if there is great tidiness, that means no spies. Give me a break!

Sally said...

I was obsessive about my desk being clear. I learned too late that people would assume you weren't busy, and would dump more work on you..