Saturday, August 20, 2005

The Good, The Bad and no ugly

The good news: My mom is coming to visit next week and help with getting the house ready for the market. We are shooting to put it on the market by the end of the month.

The bad news: I won't be posting much. I'll try to get stuff ready for the next couple of days. But will need help after that. Which is open to others that read my blog. If anyone wants to put out a post once or twice, or even the whole time... let me know. Send an email to Happydogspeaks (at) gmail.com.

And I can't see anything ugly out of any of this. If anything, I imagine I will have a lot of blog fodder to tell you about when I can get on the computer. Nothing like packing and painting with small children around to add humor to a situation.

2 comments:

ArmyWifeToddlerMom said...

ahhh relief in site.....

Talked about you all night, you must have heard.

So glad she is coming.....

Harvey said...

If you just post an "open thread" entry at the top, the Family will take care of your blogging for you.

Might be a bit messy, though ;-)