Tuesday, January 24, 2006

The Four Things

I was tagged by BlueTige! Teach me to leave comments on blogs. I like lurking around better.

Four Jobs That I've Had:
1. Horsebackriding instructor
2. Radio Shack Trash 80 repairman
3. IT support of Email
4. Customer Support of new Data telecom equipment/software

Four Movies I can watch over and over again:
1. Lady and The Tramp
2. The Bishop's Wife (old black & white)
3. Any James Bond movie
4. Any Monty Python

Four T.V. Shows I love to watch:
1. Uhhhh... next time ask about Authors I love to read
2.
3.
4.

Four Website's I read Daily:
1. News
2. my RSS feeds (which is up to 69 now)
3. emails (yes, plural)
4. see #1,2,3

Four Places I've Been on Vacation:
1. Vancouver
2. Zermatt
3. Orlando
4. My mom's house

Four Favorite Foods:
1. Anything Chocolate
2. Thai food
3. Japanese food
4. Anything my mom makes

Four places I’d rather be (at this precise moment?)
1. In the woods walking
2. Next to my Hubby
3. Hugging my children
4. In a bed and asleep

Most everyone I know has been tagged... if you haven't... tag yourself and give it a shot.

3 comments:

michele said...

So you're sleep deprived too!

Harvey said...

*giggles inappropriately at the number of RSS feeds*

Prochein Amy said...

Cause I'm Joiner

This meme is going around and I have seen it everywhere. And since I have no good blog fodder, I will participate. This will be my only meme this year except for Blogcess! Four Jobs I’ve Had In My Life:...