Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Potty Training Boys

While Tater is potty trained, Tot is not. And my Mom saw THIS on HGTV. That's right. A toddler urinal called Peter Potty. No plumbing required.

I would have loved to have this with Tater if it really would have helped him to learn how to Pee in the potty faster. Besides, it is just too funny. Can you imagine your family and friends going into the bathroom and seeing it?

Wonder if my Hubby would consider getting one for Tot? We could take it on trips! I could take it out in the yard while we are playing! hahahaha. I imagine you all can think of uses for it as well.

10 comments:

Contagion said...

I'm so getting Clone one of these.

...and maybe one for myself for during game time. That way I don't have to leave the couch.

oddybobo said...

my husband wants one, in fact he is waiting for me to get off the computer so he can order it for the boy!

Sticks said...

I foresee problems here. It looks too much like their other toys. They will be peeing in everything. I guess it could be considered practice for when their older, drunk and peeing in the sink.

Marie said...

It's so cute!! I look forward to getting rid of diapers but don't look forward to the transition period!!!

Ogre said...

I'm confused.

Why would you need one outdoors?

:)

caltechgirl said...

hehehehehehe. that's awesome, but I agree that it might lead to peeing in everything....

Jody Halsted said...

I saw a deluxe learning potty at Target the other day. It has a toy TP roll and a handle to flush. Poor Brenna got the generic model. :(

Jennifer said...

Oh man! Where was that 2 years ago when I was training Connor. However... if I had one of those in my house now I'd be in big trouble. Megan already goes up to the potty and wants to pee like her brother. Not fun.

Good luck with Tot!

Bou said...

I just really think it looks like a Little Tykes toy and is going to lead to peeing in all Little Tykes toys. Wow.

Harvey said...

Wait... I thought you had that potty-training thing under control?:

http://badexample.mu.nu/archives/064739.php