Saturday, January 28, 2006

Ten Top Trivia Tips

Joining in on all the fun... I decided to post what I got for VW Bug. I didn't get to light up your life like That1Guy.... but it certainly made me laugh to see what I did get.

Ten Top Trivia Tips about Vw bug!

  1. Twenty-eight percent of Microsoft's employees are vw bug.
  2. If you cut vw bug in half and count the number of seeds inside, you will know how many children you are going to have.
  3. You should always store vw bug in an airtight container in the fridge.
  4. Abraham Lincoln, who invented vw bug, was the only US president ever granted a patent.
  5. Baby swans are called vw bug.
  6. Czar Paul I banished vw bug to Siberia for marching out of step.
  7. Tradition allows women to propose to vw bug only during leap years.
  8. In Japan it is considered rude to talk with vw bug in your mouth.
  9. Bees visit over three million flowers to make a single kilogram of vw bug!
  10. If you lie on your back with your legs stretched it is impossible to sink in vw bug!
I am interested in - do tell me about

2 comments:

Contagion said...

Yea.... there are some in there that my dirty mind just loved.

That 1 Guy said...

Heheheh... oh, yeah.

*grin*