Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Humor for Dreaded Wednesday

An oldie but goodie:

TODDLER PROPERTY LAWS

1. If I like it, it's mine.

2. If it's in my hand, it's mine.

3. If I can take it from you, it's mine.

4. If I had it a little while ago, it's mine.

5. If it's mine, it must never appear to be yours in any way.

6. If I'm doing or building something, ALL the pieces are mine.

7. If it looks just like mine, it IS mine.

8. If I saw it first, it's mine.

9. If you are playing with something and you put it down, it automatically becomes mine.

10. If it's broken, it's YOURS.

8 comments:

Contagion said...

unfortunately this applies to some adults I know.

Oddybobo said...

Yes, we know the mantra well!

Marie said...

Hee hee. I make a huge deal of it when K shares something (that's not broken) with me. It's just so darn cute.

MathCog Idiocy said...

I resemble that remark. :-)

ktreva said...

apparently, we have the same toddler living with us!

Random Thoughts From Marybeth said...

That's Dumb

CNN Money has the 101 Dumbest Moments in Business for 2005. Below are some of my favorites: 16. A bad idea for an ad but I bet it would make a top selling poster - Mary Foerster, spokeswoman for Boeing...

caltechgirl said...

It sadly enough, also applies to spoiled dogs. :)

GUYK said...

Possession has always been nine tenths of the law. Little ones are born with that knowledge and adults seems to forget it