Friday, January 27, 2006

A Long Day

I must remember that just because I'm at home with the kids, does not mean I can go and do a ton of things. Yesterday wiped me out. Today, you get this little post because I wasn't up to uploading the cute pictures last night, nor look through my humor.

What did we do yesterday? Breakfast with Bou, go to the park, go to music lessons, deal with mortgage companies, builders, movers to get estimates (that didn't show up), get medicine from the pharmacy (which is close to hubby's work but opposite direction of everything else today), water the grass at the new house, feed the children, clean up quick because they wanted to show the house between 6 and 7pm... walk the children and dog... show back up at the house at 6:30pm hoping they had seen the house... throw the boys in the bath, get them out and hear a knock at the door. The people are here to see the house. I'm alone with a 140 pound dog who is friendly, 2 wet naked boys and I look like crap. Oh yes. It was a long day.

Did I mention I was suppose to get Tater a helmet for school? Another long story. I lucked out... my bike helmet seems to fit him. Scary but true. Now is my head small or my child's big?

6 comments:

Ogre said...

Wheeeeeeeeeee!

:)

Richmond said...

Oh those crazy toddler days..... I hope that today is quieter for all of you.... :)

oddybobo said...

Big craniums = big brains! Hope your day is more relaxed today.

Oh, and I hate when people are late!

Michele said...

My son's head was big from birth. I swear, it was like birthing a watermelon.

Hope today is a lot better. You're really nice 'cause I wouldn't even answer the door.

caltechgirl said...

Remember that our skull is set by age 4. His head should be almost full-size anyway :)

Marie said...

My husband comments on the size of K's head daily. I say it has to be large for his extraordinary brain. I didn't know about the skull being set by age 4!