Monday, January 02, 2006

Backside Sniffing

Children keep me hopping. And sometimes they make me laugh so hard, I can't stop the situation.

I was visiting a neighbor with the children and our dog. Our house was going to be shown and I didn't want to be around. And my kids love going over there. She has two dogs and toys for them.

While playing in the backyard, I see one of her dogs walk over and it sniffs Happy Dog's rearend. No biggie... I go back to playing in the dirt with them. I then look up to see why Tot is leaving us. He walks over to Happy Dog's behind, bends over and sniffs it.

I was laughing so hard, it was tough to go over and stop him. I did... but not until he got to sniff once. I just hope it doesn't happen again.

Psst. I was trying to avoid hits for bu-tt sniffing which is why I used the different words. Somehow I think it will be interesting what 'sniffing' hits I do get.

11 comments:

Sticks said...

Just hope he doesn't continue saying "hello" that way when your friends visit. LMAO.

oddybobo said...

I was rolling laughing at this one!

Contagion said...

Bahahaha. If your lucky he didn't like what he smelt so he won't do it again.

Anonymous said...

doggie see kiddie do......lol haha. rolling on the floor laughing.

Laughing Wolf said...

ROFTL! Learning a second language (canid) at such an early age...

Richmond said...

Hahahahha! :D And those are the moments that you will remember forever! (And possibly embarrass them in front of "dates" with one day!)

talulazephyr said...

OMG... I'm laughing too hard. That's so cute :)

Marie said...

Oh my gosh!!! That is toooo funny! Don't you wish you had the video camera handy?

Jacqui said...

ROFLMAO! This sounds like one of those "America's Funniest Home Videos" moments.

Bou said...

LOL! I cannot quit laughing on this one!

GUYK said...

you needed your camera for this one, LOL And what do you mean? You don't want to be number one on google for butt sniffing? Oops, sorry about that I just fixed you up.