Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Toys for Mom

Every mom has toys that she would love to have... here are a couple of mine (click on link to see pictures and descriptions):

Bluetooth Keyboard

Or Powerpocket, Foldable Portable Solar

Or these Cube World, Digital Interactive Stick People... which probably wouldn't have interested me as much until I read that they fart. I know the men in my life would love it. And I would need at least 3.

And this is just too cool... a tape timer.

Any one of these Kitchen Items would be great.

What about you? Any toys you would love to have but would never spend the money on it?

10 comments:

Ogre said...

And when I win that lottery, I'll send you a couple of these. ;)

Richmond said...

I have had my eye on the Williams Sonoma pannini press for a while... And I am facsinated at the concept of a roomba! But no plans to purchase...

Contagion said...

when you where talking toys, those where not the kind of toys I was thinking of.

oddybobo said...

Is it a bad sign when Contagion and I have the same comment?

VW Bug said...

Ogre: Hurry and win! what if you only win $5? GRIN

Oddybobo: Yes, it is a bad sign. ;-) ;-)

Bou said...

Don't do bluetooth. Been there, done that, it screwed up my computer.

Harvey said...

I married MY favorite toy :-)

Meanwhile, there's a typo in the Stick People link. It's got an apostrophe at the end that shouldn't be there.

Working link:

http://www.x-tremegeek.com/templates/searchdetail.asp?productID=10815

VW Bug said...

Thanks Harvey! Fixed it.

Bobo Blogger said...

Here is my daily dose of WTF?

Ok, it is no secret that I am a pretty prolific commenter. I try and get around so to speak. Imagine my surprise when this week, most of the comments I have left have matched Contagion's! I have now learned...

ArmyWifeToddlerMom said...

you already know too much....

cough cough cough