Sunday, January 15, 2006

Sing?

I received this humor in an email:

Ole bought Lena a piano for her birthday. A few weeks later, Lars inquired how she was doing with it. "Oh," said Ole, "I persuaded her to svitch to a clarinet." "How come," asked Lars? "Vell," Ole answered, "because vith a clarinet she can't sing."


and the first that came to my mind was: "Did my mom want me to play the clarinet so I couldn't sing while playing music?". If you have ever heard me sing, you would completely understand that statement. I use to be able to play a clarinet, read music and even play a few songs on the piano... but sing? Most everyone will ask me to stop... even my own child, Tater... and he's only THREE. GRIN

1 comment:

Sissy said...

Same here, played clarinet (along with other instruments) and piano....but sing?

I had to take sight singing in college...where we got up in front of the class by ourselves and look at sheet music and sang the notes without anything else. It SUCKED!!