Saturday, October 30, 2004

My 3 Sons?

One of my 3 sons happens to be a 140 pound dog. He is nevertheless considered one of the family! Luckily, he is the least mobile. He will lay and not move unless something really interesting comes by… like the FedEx or UPS trucks. Still, I do have to keep an eye on him as well as the other 2 boys. As this pictures shows… #1DogSon is lying in the road, #1 Son is headed somewhat towards me and #2 Son is headed away from me. Life is getting very interesting. This time I had my Husband with me to help run after the boys. I have decided without him around, we stay in the fenced yard. It at least gives me an extra 25 seconds before #1 Son can get over the fence.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Talking about my sons being able to do some unbelievable feats (like climbing OVER the fence) - I do wish I was able to do as many squats as my sons can do. Just take a look at #2 Son. If I sat like that for more than 30 seconds, I would not be able to walk for a week. He did this squat at least 10 times in less than 30 minutes and stayed in it for at least 2 minutes each time trying to find and eat rocks. UGH.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Ahh. I do love these boys. I can’t wait to see how life progresses as they are both moving at faster rates of speed.

Side Note: There was a finger smudge on the lens that I did not catch until I saw these pictures. This is why they are a little odd looking.

4 comments:

Tammi said...

I love when you post pictures of the boys. I was just saying yesterday how children add such joy to my life. Seeing the pictures reminds me of that magic.

Thanks!

Ogre said...

I need to find out how they do that squatting thing. Up, down, up, down, no problems. And it's got to save wear and tear on the back!

Bou said...

When your buns are so close to the ground, it is infinitely easier... I am going to guess. :)

I love those little guys. They look like big smiling bubble heads!

Harvey said...

That dog! WOW!

For Halloween, put horns on him & have him go as a rhinocerous :-)