Wednesday, October 20, 2004

More Wednesday Humor

I thought this was funny when we acquired #1 DogSon, but with 2 sons as well... this is just perfect because it applies to all 3.

DOG PROPERTY LAWS

1. If I like it, it's mine.
2. If it's in my mouth, it's mine.
3. If I can take it from you, it's mine.
4. If I had it a little while ago, it's mine.
5. If it's mine, it must never appear to be yours in any way.
6. If I'm chewing something up, all the pieces are mine.
7. If it just looks like mine, it's mine.
8. If I saw it first, it's mine.
9. If you are playing with something and you put it down, it automatically becomes mine.
10. If it's broken, it's yours.

4 comments:

Harvey said...

Oddly, Beloved Wife plays by quite similar rules :-)

vw bug said...

Ok, Lasciate... admit it. You love Disney movies. GRIN. Just because you don't have kids doesn't mean you can't go see Kids movies. (Just joking!) But My Husband use to take me on dates to disney movies. I loved it.

vw bug said...

Yep, something about living in South Florida, you can't get away from Disney. I love Fantasia (the original), Aristocats (just watched it last week with the kids), and my very favorite is Lady and the Tramp (the original). I have some of the others because they are good - Cinderella, Snow White, ... most of the older ones. I have Finding Nemo (but haven't seen it yet) and Beauty and The Beast.

Anonymous said...

Hey, you've GOT to watch Finding Nemo! We loved it. Your kids are a little smaller so you will probably want to watch it first as there are 2 spots that can be scary to kids - once at the beginning with the Barracuda and once about 30 minutes in with the sharks. Like I said, we really enjoyed it. Hope you do too.

Angela