Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Showcasing

My Blog Mother (Boudicca at Boudicca’s Voice) got me started in Blogging. Then I found out I had some grandparents (Blog Grandpappy, Harvey at Bad Example, and Blog Grandpa, Graumagus at Frizzen Sparks.) Then the harassment started. I have loved every minute of it. They repeatedly suggested I ‘showcase’ my blog. Since this blog is mainly for family and friends, I kept putting it off. Since then I discovered I have made new friends that I am getting to know quite well. I also noticed in my stats that I have a lot of new comers to my blog. With that in mind, I decided to ‘showcase’ my blog. There is a blog just for new bloggers. It is called Showcase.Mu.Nu and I have multiple links to it via this entry as well as it is listed under Favorites. Give it a try. Take a look at the new bloggers coming out into our world. Enjoy.

1 comment:

Tammi said...

Good for you Bug! I'm so proud.

You have great stuff, and I love the idea of people getting to "meet you" and see how wonderful you are!!