Wednesday, October 13, 2004

More Wednesday Humor

While I usually keep my warped humor out of the blog... I cannot resist this one. Found it over at a Bad Example's blog entry. Go on over and enjoy it. I laughed really hard. Don't forget to push the play button to watch the commercial after reading the text.

Also, the comments for Bad Example are somewhat vulgar. In case you can't get there due to firewall restrictions, here is the video that Bad Example stole from Gerard of American Digest.

NOTE: There is a bandwidth problem getting to the video above. So I have copied it to my harddrive. Let me know and I'll send it to you. It's 3 1/2 meg.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Harvey said...

"Also, the comments for Bad Example are somewhat vulgar"

Heh. THAT one is going in the quote collection on my left sidebar :-)