Monday, November 01, 2004

Acrobatics

Do you remember a Sit & Spin? Well my in-laws bought my #1 Son a Sit & Spin last year for Christmas.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Notice the top? You press it and the most horrendous music comes out of it. Loud and horrible is the best way to describe it. And my sons love it. Particularly making music with it. #2 Son decided to show his acrobatic abilities by standing on it. You heard me right, standing on it. Not holding on. I was expecting a broken neck, big bruise on the head, something major to happen. I couldn’t even get the camera going because I was in shock. He did just fine. Leaned forward, played that terrible music and sat down.

Not to be out done. #1 Son decided to do a special balancing act as well. He decided to stand up, hands free on this toy. I have since moved it away from the couch.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

I am totally amazed I didn’t end up in the emergency room over either one of these balancing acts. Gotta love those kids.

1 comment:

Ogre said...

Yes, loud, annoying, tinny music is best for small children, especially males. Actually, that ideal stays with them through their teenage years, too -- sometimes beyond.

But perhaps you should put it near the couch -- then the landing might be padded... ;)