Monday, November 08, 2004

We survived and made it back.

We made it back. Just a quick picture to show my #2 Son, who is a year old, with my niece's son who is 6 months old. Yep, you read that correctly. My son is no short kid...I can't wait to see how tall my niece's son gets!

More later... tired and have tons to do before putting the kids to bed in 20 minutes.

Side note: That is my sister's, Tink, grandson. Big GRIN. She is a grandmother for the 3rd time with that one.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

2 comments:

Tammi said...

They are beautiful. She may be taller than me! (poor thing)

Glad to hear you made it back safe and sound.

We missed you!

vw bug said...

Tammi, it's a boy. Really, even with all that black hair... it's a boy. He is HUGE for 6 months. My kids are always in the 80 %tile or larger... He must be off the scale.

Lasciate... yaa 6 months old and almost as tall as my 1 year old. And my 1 year old is taller than most. The average height is in the 50 %tile. My #2 Son is in the 80%tile. #1 Son was always 95 percentile or higher. My family tree must have skipped a generation or two and now all the tall genes are coming out.

Sally... Thanks! Nice to be back.