Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Update on PaPaw

VW's father passed away this morning. They were able to keep him out of pain and he was surrounded by family.

The family is making funeral plans as we speak. My thoughts and prayers are with them during this time of grieving.


Do Not Stand at my Grave and Weep

Do not stand at my grave and weep
I am not there. I do not sleep.
I am a thousands winds that blow.
I am the diamond glints on snow.
I am the sunlight on ripened grain.
I am the gentle autumn rain.
When you awaken in the morning's hush,
I am the swift uplifting rush
Of quiet birds in circled flight.
I am the soft stars that shine at night.
Do not stand at my grave and cry.
I am not there. I did not die.

mary elizabeth frye - 1932

8 comments:

Feisty said...

God Bless.

I am so very sorry for your loss and the loss of your family.

My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Sincerely,
Christina

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry, please take care.

God Bless.

BeeBee

Tammi said...

I am so very sorry to hear this.

Cling to the memories and know his spirit and his love will never leave.

Harvey said...

{hug}

pamibe said...

I am so sorry. {{{VW}}}

Anonymous said...

I'm so very sorry VW - {{{{HUGS}}}}
-- Teresa

Anonymous said...

Condolences to you and your family.

Anonymous said...

VW, may the light shine on you all, guide and guard you through the days ahead, and may it enfold your father and welcome him home. Know that my thoughts are with you all, and that I am so glad Hospice was involved as they were wonderful with my Mom and Dad. Take care of yourselves, and remember all the joys and share the love and laughter in memories bright in the days ahead.