Saturday, November 27, 2004

What Number Are You?

Every once in a while I go take one of the ‘tests’ they put out for people to try. Usually I don’t post them. But this one was too funny. Thanks to Josh at Hello Infidels.





You Are the Investigator



5




You're independent - and a logical analytical thinker.

You love learning and ideas... and know things no one else does.

Bored by small talk, you refuse to participate in boring conversations.

You are open minded. A visionary. You understand the world and may change it.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well does it fit you?
Mine was right on. That's why I posted it.
-Josh

vw bug said...

Hi Josh, yes it did fit me. I just found it humorous because the questions didn't give me answers I liked, yet it fit.

Bou said...

I'm a 6, a loyalist. I'm not so sure about the easy to love and care for thing... but I am intensely loyal.

You have strong relationships and are intensely loyal.

People find you easy to love and care for.

You like your world to be stable and secure, no surprises.

You're cautious. You prefer your inner circle to the outside world.