Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Thanks Bow hmmm Boo Ah now I remember… Bou

Just wanted to say Thanks to Bou for posting for me while I was gone. And I am very happy she didn’t tell you some of the college stories. {phew}.

I have some stories to tell, but it will take me a day or two to get it all out here. After an 11 hour trip yesterday, my children getting up at 5:30am today and 2 appointments to attend to today… I’m not going to have much time for blogging.

Though my in-laws made it nice to come home. They had made ham, mac & cheese and beans for dinner and had it waiting for us. Ahhhh. Now that is the life.

Thank you everyone!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

VW, I'm so glad you made it both ways safely. I know how hard it is to travel with two little ones by yourself. (I flew home this summer for my sister's wedding.) It must be nice to have family on both ends of the voyage. I'm glad you're back.

Angela

Jovianne said...

Welcome back!

Bou said...

It was my pleasure, love! You gave me great stuff to work with.

I was just really happy I didn't have to resort to the story about the drunken 'p' word story. I think it was one of those things where you had to be there.