Saturday, June 10, 2006

Little Tidbits

Nothing like teaching your sons manners to have it backfire on you. I was trying to get the kids to pick up their stuff. Looking straight at Tater and in a very commanding voice, I told him to "Pick up your shoes and put them away". Without missing a beat, he looked me in the eye and said, "Mom, you have to say please." ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

And I am trying something new in our household. For 30 minutes after lunch, the kids must play in their rooms. They can play together or separately, but in one of their rooms. One day, I hear a lot of laughter. A lot. I go back to see what is happening. They are in Tot's room. I had left out the saline solution I use on Tot. They were taking turns squirting it up their noses. Oh geeze.

Anyone else want to shoot the kid underwear industry? Why did they put the Super Heros on the butt? Huh? The kids can't see them that way. How many times do I have to convince Tater to put them on the right way???

Yes, life is always exciting in our household.

4 comments:

Sissy said...

Haha about the superhero! lol

Sticks said...

My boys always were their superhero underwear backwards too. I quit trying to convince them to put them on right. I let them wear them backwards. They will eventually figure it out and out grow it.

Tink said...

And if anyone wonders Tater and Tot love to have saline shot up their noses. They live for it.

Harvey said...

So... which superhero would be most appropriate for the front of boys' underwear?

Plasticman, perhaps? :-)