Friday, June 23, 2006

How Is The Garden?

Yaa... no water and then lots of it does odd things to a garden. Like this wonderful cucumber plant:

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

= = = =

Then there are the tomato plants we picked up at Disney World. Literally. They were laying on the ground and I picked them up. It was some free ones that Home Depot gave away as part of the Garden weekend. Guess someone dropped their plants and decided to let them die on the walkway. Their bad... and my good. Note that there is a tomato on the plant!

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

6 comments:

Marie said...

Your soil is really different looking!

My tomato plants are taking off!! I should take a pic. Soon I'll have a jungle, and that would be embarrassing to show!!

wRitErsbLock said...

yay! I'm not the only person posting pictures of their gardens!

I can't see the tomatoe.

oddybobo said...

Water.must.have.water. arghhhh!

pam said...

Looking good! But... HOW do you keep the bugs off your tomato plants??

VW Bug said...

I'll take another picture of the tomato if it is still there.

Pam: I'm not doing anything for the tomatos. I'm surprised anything has survived after 2 weeks with no watering and then 3 days of torrential down pour. I will see how it all survives over the next couple of weeks.

Marie said...

I plant marigolds by my tomatoes for pest control...