Friday, June 09, 2006

Art Project 101

Some days I question my sanity. I have decided over the summer we would have 'class time' twice a week. Only to discover last week that Tater wanted more... and I didn't have more. Tonight, I will be making copies of exercises for him and Tot to do. Did I mention the monkey see, monkey do? Though Tot does not get the same out of it, he wants the same pages and wants to do the same thing. In fact here is their latest art project:

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

= = = =

Your name splashed up on my next post for the first person who can guess which one belongs to which kid.

Good luck!

3 comments:

oddybobo said...

The one on the left is Tot's with a little help from mom.

caltechgirl said...

That's what I was thinking. They're both very cute, though.

Marie said...

Yep. Tater's is on the right. Tooooo cute!