Thursday, June 08, 2006

Hot Wheels

When I did my "5 Meme", I mentioned I carry a hot wheels car in my purse. Harvey had the gumption to ask me which one and wanted details. Off I went to find the car and truck I carry. Two, because I have two boys. I found crayons, shot records, Rimadyl for the dog and more... but no cars!!! Uh ohhh. This is a BAD thing.

Now I have selected two new cars to put into my purse. And one of them is the truck that was actually in my purse before... a Ford F350 Super Duty Pick Up Truck (made by Tonka in 2002). On the side it says Tonka Tractor Supply. The other is a Cadillac V16 (made by Hot Wheels in 2003).

Pictures to be gotten later when the kids are asleep.

3 comments:

Quality Weenie said...

Good girl, carrying american cars!

Did you see that Contagion? A FORD TRUCK!!!!

Marie said...

I found a little car in my library bag the other day... they're everywhere here!!!

Contagion said...

Well of course, Ford only makes toys! :)